Friday, November 11, 2011

Competent












I woke up this morning.
And I wasn't wearing pants.

No. I'm just kidding.
 That was a song I wrote for Music theory dedicated to Celine.
"Life is good if I'm not wearing pants".

So, I woke up this morning and I couldn't move my hand.
I mean, I just slept on it wrong.
It was fine.
But that's what woke me.
I was so confused.
My thought process:
Why won't my hand move??
Why is it so bright.....
What is that air raid siren for?

After looking at the time, it was 9:00am.
My roommates had not woken me up.
My alarm (cell phone) had run out of battery.
It somehow got unplugged in the night and died.
So I slept through history.
But the teacher is really chill.
He was cool with it.

So after class, or what was left of it, I came back to my room.
I hopped on facebook real quick to wish YiZhou happy birthday.
I sent the message at 11/11/11 at 11:11:11.
I had it down to the second.
Am I not awesome?








It was also Lily's birthday.
So I wished her a happy birthday as well.
Then it was time for sing.
Usually sing is on thursday, but this week it switched.
Assembly on Friday is 50 minutes.
They wanted to have sectionals for sing.
And let me tell you, it was phenomenal.
Even the people who are tone deaf and can't read music were doing pretty well.

Anyway, then I had music theory.
Good class.
As always.

Lunch

Then dance.

Kitchen activity.

Kitchen activity is always fun.
I usually stand near Yan and Zora, two Chinese exchange students.
I try to listen in on their conversations.
They speak too fast.
And here, a quick lesson in the ways of the kitchen:

















^^Common joke at school.
#imnotsexist

Anyway, then I had some free time before dinner.
I wrote Mu a letter and sent it.
And by letter, I do mean snail mail.
First letter I've written in ages. ha.

Dinner.
Then freee.
Fun fun.


1 comment:

  1. 121 111 117 32 97 114 101 32 99 117 116 101 13 10

    ReplyDelete