Friday, November 4, 2011

Creative

Woke up late as usual.
Skipped breakfast and ran to history.
History lasted for an hour and a half.
I can't focus that long.
Especially when it's history.

Milk lunch.

Then we had assembly.
Everyone had to sign up for their winter electives.
I had a half hour free while they were doing that.
Then an hour long free period.
During which I watched Doctor Who.
Almost done with season two.
Would have finished, but I know what happens to the lead girl.
And I don't want to be sad.

Then I had music theory.
We were in two teams.
The team I was on won. 5 to -1.
I switched to the other team.
My new team won. 4 to -2.
I own that class. Sometimes.

Lunch.

I had dance then for an hour.
So exhausting.

Kitchen duty.
I helped prepare lasagna.
The sauce looked like this:














I didn't eat any for dinner. I had other stuff.

Then I was free for the rest of the evening!

I feel like the beginning of this is too dull without pictures.
So sad.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah,
    I like your blog! I like the pictures and the wry comments.
    I'm glad you own music class, this is not so surprising.
    I think it is good that you are enjoying choir.
    Maybe some inspiration and ideas there that Mr. Brown would be interested in and vice versa.
    What do you think of Putney? The people, the campus?
    You talk a lot about free time. Do you have enough to do? Are you satisfied with your experience at Putney?
    Was the weather difficult when you arrived? I know it was snowy and you had to organize your transportation.
    What did you do over the first weekend?

    I'll check back in a couple of days?
    Have fun,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete