Monday, November 14, 2011

Fun

4 a.m.

I hear these annoying beeps in the hallway.
beep beep beep.


beep beep beep.

Almost every 10 seconds.
It was so annoying.
So I put my music in and went back to sleep.


4:30 a.m.

EVERYONE GET OUT.
CARBON MONOXIDE LEAK.

crap.

So we all rolled out of bed and trudged down to the library.
It was pitch black.
I sat and read some books Nicolas had suggested.
As I was sitting there, a mouse ran up the side of bookshelf.
There was nothing to hold onto and it slipped and plummeted.
















Anyway, a little after 7 we got to go back.
It was something in the furnace.

I went to precalc, but Wing was late enough that we all got to leave.
So I went back to my room, but I couldn't fall asleep.
I just laid around for the hour.

Then there was a brief assembly.
I don't remember it.
I was so tired.

History.
Which I also don't remember.

Music Theory.

I slept the day mostly.

I asked the yoga teacher if I could go back to my room and sleep.
He was fine with it.
Most of the girl's in his class were in our dorm.
One girl went to class that day.

I fell asleep at 4:30pm.
Slept through choir.
Slept through dinner.

Woke up at 8.

Stayed up for 3 hours and went back to sleep.

For lack of many funny pictures in this post:








No comments:

Post a Comment