Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Funny

So... I forgot to post yesterday. This is my yesterday post.

So I got here around 1pm. Lots of snow. But the cold felt pretty good.
A girl showed me around campus and took me to see my adviser.
My adviser is nice. She sorted out my schedule. She likes Dr. Who.
She has a candy jar that looks like this.













I waited around till my roommates got out of class.
That was at 3. My roommates are Alonda (from Laos) and Mollie.
They're really nice. They're freshmen.
Then I went with Mollie to yoga. That was fun.
I went down to the music area and got a locker to keep my violin in.
Then I went to "Madrigals" aka choir.
Went to dinner. It was pretty good.
Then I went back to my room and talked to my roommates for a while.
I also watched the most recent episode of Once Upon a Time.
He's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment