Thursday, November 17, 2011

Helpful

LAST DAY AT PUTNEY!!!!111!!one!!

Music Theory first.
LAST MUSIC THEORY CLASS AT PUTNEY

We had sing.
LAST SING AT PUTNEY.
I recorded some of it.

Then I had Dance.
LAST DANCE CLASS AT PUTNEY

Lunch.
LAST LUNCH AT PUTNEY

Yoga.
LAST YOGA CLASS AT PUTNEY
I gave the teacher a MVCDS scarf.
She was really nice.
One of my favourite teacher.

Kitchen Activity.
LAST KITCHEN ACT AT PUTNEY

Dinner.
LAST DINNER AT PUTNEY.

Then I spent ages packing and getting ready for the morning!
My roommates gave me little farewell presents.
I got a handmade Laotian paper box from Alonda.
And Mollie gave me her second ball of yarn.
Then I went to bed so I could get up early!
And that's all!
That's my time at Putney!
So goodbye and thanks for reading <3


No comments:

Post a Comment