Sunday, November 13, 2011

Honest

We left at 11am for Holyoke.
I went with Suli.
The mall is huge.
Twice the floor space as Franklin Park.
Two stories, as well.
We walked around and I didn't get anything.
Other than sushi.

Then we walked over to Barnes and Nobles.
I got three books.
The last Eragon book, the most recent Tamora Pierce book.
Also, there was an author sitting doing book signings.
She wrote a book about recipes.
There was a traditional Chinese dumpling recipe in there.
Guess what I'm making Mu for her birthday
heehee

We walked over to the pet store.
They didn't have cats.
What kind of pet store doesn't have cats?





















We didn't get back to campus until after 4.
My phone died.
So I plugged it in.
Then it never turned back on.

So I called Verizon and the guys were really helpful.
They said they were going to send me a free upgrade.

And such was the legacy of my Droid 2 Global.

No comments:

Post a Comment