Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Reliable

"Today" was a half day.
And by "today", I mean I'm posting this on Monday.
But Wednesday was a half day.





















I had precalc first.
Math always makes my day better






















Then I had history
This picture makes me miss history class
And Dylan eating throughout it.



















After history, class was over.
So I decided to go into Putney to get some more Nutella and rice crackers.

















Anyway, I waited outside with a group of freshman guys for about 45 minutes.
Then found out there wasn't enough room for all of us.
So they gave me a candy bar and a girl from my dorm got my snacks for me.
Then I was free for the afternoon.
After dinner I went to orchestra.
Suzy wasn't there.
She's the Chinese girl I had hung out with the week before.
Orchestra lasts till 9:30
So I went back to my dorm and went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. As always, I am enjoying your blogs. I like the pictures and comments together.

    It sounds like you are meeting a lot of nice people. Quite a few international kids at Putney too!

    So your work was painting indoors, have you cleaned the barns yet?

    I'm glad precalculus makes your day!

    I look forward to talking with you when you get back. Has it been a good experience?

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Koelsch

    ReplyDelete