Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Strong

My last post had a lack of cool pictures.
So here's a clip of Harry Potter Mean Girls:
































Today was WORK DAY.
Work Day is like Work Day Play Day...
Without the play...

Anyway, I was on the team that was painting our dorm common room.
It was a lot of work.
Moving sofas.
Moving EVERYTHING outside.
Cleaning the floor.
Which was nasty.
But, once we finished it looked nice.
But we worked from 8:30 to 2:30 just to paint that one room.
Other jobs were working in the barn with cows.
Or raking leaves or stacking wood.
I think I lucked out.

Then I had a free period before dinner.
After which I went to Celtic music class.
We played Swallow Tail Jig! wooo!
On the topic of Celtic music...
Here's what I would look like if I played bagpipes:















Then I went back to my room and slept!
Good day all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment