Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Usually Punctual

See? On time...
Okay. So today is the 4th. But I'm not that far behind...
I'll just use something fancy. Like this:



















Or I don't know... Maybe this













There. All better. Punctual. If only I could do that in real life. Anyway, onto my day.

Let's see... Wednesday...

Ah, yes. Here we are then.

I had an hour and a half long precalc class first thing in the morning.
I was happy. I understood what they were doing.
Tuesday hadn't gone as well.

Then we had assembly. They announced my arrival and made me stand.
I was a little embarrassed, but oh well.
I still have people come up and ask me if I've gone to school here all year.

Then I had lunch.

And guess what? I was free. The whole rest of the day.
Went to dinner at 6-ish.

I did have orchestra from 7:30-9:00. But it wasn't that bad.

Then I went to bed early.

Not too exciting, eh?

You only read these for the pictures, don't you?

Fine. Here's one for you then.
Have fun trying to sleep after seeing this.



No comments:

Post a Comment